Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Guest Bath

I know it's kind of weird posting pictures of my bathroom, but hopefully it will give someone some ideas.  The color is Cornflower from Lowe's.  I love brown and blue and I wanted to put a little antique feel to it.  Probably my favorite thing in this bathroom is the Lightfoot's soap.  My sweet friend Dikola saw that at a store and snatched it for me.  How neat is that!!!


I found an old razor and band-aid box at an antique store in North Carolina.   I also love old postcards and pick those up when I see them.  If you look closely, you can see my "famous" soap.





Pics of my kitchen coming soon!
Have a great week!
Kerrie


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your bathroom! Our guest "bath" is a half bath in a 5x5 space... big enough for a toilet, sink and a bit of storage. Right now it is bare! As in it has a toilet and a sink... That's it!!! However this color would be spectacular in there especially with a little beadboard. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom looks great and I love the color! That old Curad bandage tin is really cool. I can't wait to see your kitchen!!

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete