Friday, August 31, 2012

Yum...

I want to share with you a simple, yet addicting snack that I make often.  Sometimes it's just for the boys for movie night and other times I wrap it up for a neighbor, teacher, or friend gift.  This is a perfect treat to bring to your Labor Day get-togethers.

Like I said, it's simple. Three ingredients.
 White Almond Bark, Popcorn, and Craisins.


Melt the almond bark according to directions and pop your popcorn.  I used butter microwave popcorn.  I love the sweet/salty combination.




Combine everything together in a large bowl and fold gently.
(There are endless possibilities to the ingredients you can add...nuts, M&Ms, pretzels, chocolate chips, etc.)




Place on cookie sheet or wax paper to dry and harden.
You'll want to gently break it apart when it dries.




Serve it in a large bowl, bag it up for a friend, or make individual treats.  These were made for the sweet ladies in my Bible study.
Enjoy!

Have a great holiday weekend,
Kerrie


0 comments:

Post a Comment