Friday, February 25, 2011

Side project

While I had the paint out for something else, I wanted to paint this little three drawer piece that I've had for a while. I got it from my aunt (hi Aunt Candye) and I new one day I would do something with it. While I'm sure at one point in it's life this color of orange was the bomb, it wouldn't cut it in my house. So...I sanded, primed, painted and crackled it a bit. More cute knobs from Hobby Lobby finished it off. Now, where do I put it???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like what you did with this piece! Amazing what a little paint can do! Come back and visit anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog...I'm like you sometimes I do a piece and I'm not sure where it will go...Great job! The knobs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Kerrie! It was a pleasure meeting you in Hobby Lobby... It is wonderful to find another mom to three boys:) Your blog is adorable and I thank you for sharing it with me. Have a wonderful day!
    Kathryn Carter

    ReplyDelete