Monday, September 12, 2011

Custom Bedroom

I had another amazing opportunity to decorate a friends master bedroom.  She just moved into a brand new house and I was excited to get started.  This is the before picture.  Don't you love her nightstand? Hey, any port in a storm, right?



This is the after.  I love blues and browns together and there are so many different shades that you can put together.  I was inspired by my sister's bedroom for this particular project.  



 I had the nightstands in my garage and painted them SW River Way.  I antiqued them with Valspar Antiquing Glaze just a bit in the corners.  I re-stained the top to match her bed and to clean it up.

The lamps and most of the pillows were purchased at Marshall's Home Goods.  LOVE. THAT. STORE.  The tray I found at a thrift store for $6, stained and painted it.  I added some vintage books and flowers and voila!  A fresh new looking bedroom.  









1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. What other kind of wonderful furniture do you have in your garage???

    ReplyDelete