Monday, February 25, 2013

Painted Tables

First, let me apologize for the not-so-perfect pictures.  My Nikon lens broke so I had to use my iPhone.  

The first table is a coffee table we found at my parent's farm.  It was a hot mess...  Beaten up, chipping paint, and really wobbly.  Michael helped me with the structure and then I sanded it, painted it, distressed it, and sealed it.  Her legs are gorgeous.  She made her home this week in the silent auction at the boys' school.  Let's hope we raise a little money for it!



The second table is a great little farmhouse table that my parents had in my childhood home.  Ours was too big with the buffet table and this was a better fit.  Painted it solid white to have more of a formal look in our dining room.  It is only distressed a bit, which is hard for me to do sometimes!  :)


Ahhh, what a little paint can do...

Enjoy your week!
Kerrie 

For local painting inquiries, please contact me at
thesalvagedsparrow@gmail{dot}com 


0 comments:

Post a Comment